Tuesday, January 15, 2008

assignment 7

1.What I learned about life in those days was that life was a whole lot harder. People were a lot more ignorant in those times. In my opinion people have it a lot better in these times.

2.What surprised me the most about the passage account of the slave trade. Was that as punishment slave owners would take burning hot coals with a shovel and place them next to the slave’s lips. It surprised me because it’s cruel and uncalled for.

3.Life today there is a lot more freedom for everyone women and African Americans. Everyone gets an equal chance. Were as in those days women couldn’t vote and African Americans were enslaved.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good post Josh. Need a few specifics in the first response, but the last two responses are what I was looking for.

Try to come up with an original title for your posts instead of just the assignment number.

Well written post. 27/30 points.