Monday, March 24, 2008

what i think about the richest people in the world

I think that most of the richest people in the world today have not worked a day in there life. I think most of them today inherited their money from parents or grand parents. Of course I envy them in a way but most of all I think there stuck up, spoiled, brats that have no idea what its like to be broke. I think with a mentality of a person coming from rags to riches they would know the world for what it is and not the perfect one that they have been living in. they would know that there is people who need help. So yes I think that the richer should spread some of the wealth.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Thoughtful response, and I agree with your sentiments. I wonder how many of the richest people are not stuck up?

Some small errors, but overall a good post. 18/20 points.